Feeling good about Iraq

Another guest blog from Jogo

1. Why don't these pictures make Leftists feel good? I want to be around people who permit themselves to feel good when they see these pix. To feel hopeful.

2. Is it remotely possible that many years from now, maybe even after we are dead, Paul Wolfowitz will be seen as a great world figure?
Update: Bob says: check out Iraq the Model for live reports on whether or not to feel good.

Last Jogoblog: A great soul, a far-out hairdo, the death of gay culture, a wacky judge, and some Jew-haters
Last Wolfie post: That Bleeding Heart Wolfowitz
Last Iraq posts: George Galloway and Oona King, Loveable Tory?, Sensible anti-war left

Comments

Anonymous said…
I don't know about "great man", but I have certainly improved my opinion of Wolfowitz. I used to just believe he was a Neo-Con/Zionist war-monger. Now I realise that he is a complex, interesting, compassionate, genuinely pro-democratic man.

Popular Posts